at Saturday 15 September 2007
The Top 10 Bushisms.
1. We need an energy bill that encourages consumption.
2. When Iraq is liberated, you will be treated, tried, and persecuted as a war criminal.
3. Sometimes, Washington is one of these towns where the person - people who think they've got the sharp elbow is the most effective person.
4. I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here.
5. I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe - I believe what I believe is right.
6. For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it.
7. It's very important for folks to understand that when there's more trade, there's more commerce.
8. You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.
9. Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment.
10. Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods.